Are you a chef, or someone that loves to cook—and also entertain? Perhaps people tell you that you should have your own show, or, deep down, you know you’d be great at it. Maybe you already have a great idea, but just aren’t sure how to realize it, or even begin.
Susie Fogelson, former SVP of Food Network and Next Food Network Star judge, knows what it takes. Susie has coached hundreds of chefs and culinary personalities to success - from those just getting started to those with stars on the Hollywood walk of fame.
Susie can help guide you to put your best foot forward when it comes to presenting yourself in a way that will connect with producers, advertisers and viewers alike. Whether you are interested in in-person appearances, being a social media influencer, or TV shows and/or appearances - it all begins with your authentic, unique and ownable food point of view.
Part 1: Developing your brand
- In-depth pre-meeting questionnaire
- One-on-One work-session with Susie Fogelson
- Coaching for ON-CAMERA
- Development and definition of your unique point of view—The Brand of You
- Brand of You: attributes & opportunities
- Recommendations for: content strategy, category alignment, and potential partners
part 2: Building Your Brand:
- Brand design/creative development – logo, website, social, graphics, etc.
- Content/social media training
- Representation recommendations
- Agency recommendations
Let’s talk about you. Contact Us.